"Stunning" - Chris T., Bloomington
Do your homework!
Choosing your fabricator will be the most important decision in your countertop purchase. Don't settle for less than the best and have to live with something you will regret.
- We have hundreds of remnants of all sizes available for your home. Our remnant selection is vast, offering a wide selection of colors and materials ideal for any project or space. Our remnant selection is great for bathroom vanities, outdoor kitchens, entertainment spaces, kitchens, islands, and everything in between.
Not all natural stone and granite fabricators are alike. There are several ways in which fabricators can cut corners and install an inferior product. Visit fabrication facility and see for yourself. You wouldn't choose any large purchase based on price alone.
Do they have a showroom? At USMG, our showroom and vast selection of full slabs is here to educate our customers. Our showroom is here to show our customers the various types of edges, polishes, seams, and sinks. We want you to make educated decisions regarding style, color, design, and other variables important to your end product.
- Are they an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)? Are they a member of the Marble Institute of America (MIA)? US Marble & Granite is an A+ rated Business with the BBB and a long time member of the MIA. We are also a proud member of the Stone Fabricator's Alliance. USMG is also a member of the Springfield Home Builders Association and the National Home Builders Association.
- Ask family, friends, and neighbors for referrals. Choose a company that has a proven track record, and will be in business for years to come. Keep in mind, if you need anything with your counters in the years to come you will be thankful to work with the same company who installed your counters.
- Ask fabricators how they stand behind their work? Quality companies will stand behind their work. If a problem is encountered, what is their policy/record for providing a remedy? USMG stands behind our work 100% for the lifetime of our products. USMG has never charged a customer for a service call.
- Are there any hidden costs or extras after you have been quoted? USMG will not surprise you with any hidden costs or "bait and switch" techniques with our pricing. Integrity is one of our core values.
- What measures are taken to ensure reputable people will be in your home? At USMG, everyone you work with from the sales staff to the installers are USMG employees. Currently, 3 out of 4 of our installers have been with USMG for over 8 years. USMG has no turn over to speak of.
- Is timely completion important? Are you searching for the absolute lowest price or for an overall superior product? How heavily does your choice weigh on the quality of materials used? Are your fabrication techniques, technology, and equipment state of the art? USMG places the utmost importance on every one of these issues. We surpass our competition in every category of the business, our testimonials can say it better than we ever could.
- In the end, quality will be the difference. Choose the company that has the highest quality service, materials, staff, communication, and experience. If you value quality and lasting investment for your home, US Marble & Granite is proud to say we are the best. Let us show you why, come experience the difference.