"Amazing" - Al & Debbie T., Cantrall
"I want new countertops, where do I start?"
Below we have briefly outlined the process so you are informed and know what to expect.
The first step is to contact us or come visit our facility.
- We recommend you bring a sketch or measurements of your countertop design/cabinet plan during your visit. You can bring the design with you, email the design, or fax the design. Feel free to bring cabinet color samples, flooring samples, your ipad or tablet, photos, or other materials in your home that will be useful when selecting your stone.
- If you don't have the design or measurements - NO problem - we can come to your home free of charge to obtain the design and measurements.
Selecting the stone
- This is where the fun begins. Our design and sales team will show you around our facility and our incredible selection of full slabs. You will be able to see the actual slab that will be going into your home. You can touch it, feel it, and let your imagination take over in our incredible showroom. If you have never seen a full slab of stone, this is really a great experience! We also have hundreds of remnants available for any room or project.
Moving on to the details
- Once you have made your selection - details such as finish, edge type, overhang, sink type are thoroughly communicated to YOU by our staff. We leave no "stone" unturned during your visit. Our showroom is equipped with full kitchen layouts to display all of the options available.
- Once all the details are complete, your home is ready for template. Templating is a process where a member of USMG's template team will visit your home or business to obtain exact measurements and variations of your space using state of the art templating technology. Templating ensures proper custom fit of your countertops. You are now one step closer to the final product!
- The day has arrived! Our highly skilled installation team will install your countertop using the highest quality tools and techniques in the industry. Prior to their departure, our installation team will answer any questions you may have. Your home is now transformed. You have instantly increased your resale value and appeal. You will not be able to keep your eyes and hands off your new countertops!